Taking a friend to the 'snake's on Sat.---Nov. 4

Bart

That would be Nov 4th, the same day as the U4WDA in Delta run. Why don't you come out there instead. C'mon, you know you want to.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
That would be Nov 4th, the same day as the U4WDA in Delta run. Why don't you come out there instead. C'mon, you know you want to.

He doesn't wanna go that far and I've got a date that night. :D (otherwise, I'd go for sure. I've always wanted to wheel Delta. Take lots of pics.....)

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
So, since I can't make it, You'll be here round 9ish to grab my strap?? :rofl:

Have fun out there! (and holler if something goes bad for ya, I can always use that as an excuse to get away)

10ish at the trailhead/unloading area? I'll post up a firmer time as the week wears along.

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
post pictures of the ramcharger! love those dodges!!!

BTW? what made you decide on a 9 inch for the rear end?? never thought of that swap???

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
.......BTW? what made you decide on a 9 inch for the rear end?? never thought of that swap???

Cheap and strong. Lemme see if I have a picture of it around.............

Edit: Here's one. It's still got the 9.25 (or whatever Chrysler put back there) and D44 {note other picture---Hopefully the D60 will cure that--I'm sure it won't happen as often now but that's still a HEAVY pig} in that picture and some 36" PJs. I think he's running 38" tires now on some blinging wheels?

Attachments

• rickrustynail.jpg
    rickrustynail.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 31
  • rickrustynail2.jpg
    rickrustynail2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 27