For Sale SOLD --TAO 120cc kids 4wheelers

shortstraw8

Asking Price
$500.00
$500 Each
Camo one runs great
Pink one needs the carb replaced that I have already purchased just have too many projects to get to it. Could never keep the old one running right and when I went to start it this year would not stay running due to it. I have also taped the kill switch on as it seems to have lost magnetism.
Come with keys and remote start (never used) but I think there is a kill switch setup on the remote
I have one extra battery, and 2 extra chain kits
My kids have outgrown them this year and my neice and nephews that are small enough for them rarely visit to ride them.
Adjustable throttle screw makes it easy to tune them down for new riders
Text is best eight 0 One - 3 Six Niner - 1399
20210223_142134.jpg

shortstraw8

Bump
Swapped the carb on the pink one and it runs like a champ, so good I actually might replace the camo one since they are $12 on amazon.
Might not be an extra battery as I think the one in the camo quad is done, on the trickle charger now though so we will see.

shortstraw8

Bump
$300 for both.
These have sat again with no use taking up space in my garage. I think they probably need to be cleaned up again have not tried to star them since the last time above.

shortstraw8

This is tempting. I have a 13yr old...almost 14. Are these too small for that age? I am not familiar with them at all.
Depends on their weight really, I was probably 260lb and cruised around on them but anything crazy would probably bottom out the springs. My kids are 13 and 11 and could still ride them but we just don't get them out ever.

Where you located? I would t mind picking this up for the boys

Located in Spanish Fork

They will likely need fuel drained and carbs cleaned again and an oil change.