For Sale Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Controller

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Asking Price
$60
As most of you know, I seem to go through tow rigs often. Doing that gives you a great opportunity to evaluate various brake controllers. This is likely the best I've had short of the integrated controller on my F350. Since the pickup seems to be sticking around, I offer this up for sale with a Ford pigtail connector. This pigtail was installed in my wife's 2015 Navigator and I'm fairly confident it is the same one used in my '99 F250.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Features from Amazon ad:
  • A distinct, easy-to-read LCD display with multiple screen color options, displays in English, French or Spanish
  • Diagnostics show output current, battery, brake, and output voltage and warning system alerts to No Trailer Brake situations
  • Boost feature allows for different levels of customized braking, select Electric over Hydraulic or Electric trailer brake mode
  • Integrated Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters and Snap-in mounting clip allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
  • Compact, dash-hugging design. Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles.