Tepui Kukenam Sky RTT

Box Rocket

bored
I have a Tepui Kukenam Sky in Haze Grey that I'm selling. I have exactly 2 trips in this tent for a total of 5 nights of use. It is in excellent condition and essentially new. This tent sells for $1175 new. I'm asking $1000. Since it's here locally in Utah, a local purchase will save you an additional ~$200 in shipping. So you'd be getting a basically new tent for almost $400 less than if you ordered one and had it shipped to you. I prefer not to ship it but will meet you or deliver it anywhere between Ogden - Provo.

Here's the description directly from the Tepui Site.

Our brand new 3-man Tepui Kukenam Sky Tent is the latest addition to our line of Tepui roof top tents. The Kukenam Sky Tent is similar to the standard Kukenam model but with quick release clips on the rain fly and 2 operational sky panels in the roof. Both panels are made from the same quality 260g ventilate coated canvas as the standard Kukenam but also include no-see-um mosquito netting and fully waterproof YKK zippers in case you need to close the hatch for an unexpected rain storm. The tent includes a stock 8ft-6in telescoping ladder eliminating the need to purchase extensions for large or lifted vehicles.

These are pics of the actual tent.

It's the tent on the truck, not the trailer

Let me know if you have any questions.