Teraflex Nomad Wheels

Agility Customs

Vendor
I saw them at SEMA but havent seen a set in the wild yet, I did have a conversation with a guy about them and he decided to go beadlocks for the same amount of money... Which is the way I would typically lean as well.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Thanks, beadlocks are not a priority for me as I'm becoming a pavement pounder these days :) but I do want a good strong wheel. I'm also not seeing anything about DOT approved, but I think the beadlocks are the only ones that are or are not DOT approved.

Caleb

I have them on my wife's JL. They're really nice and pretty slick on how they've done the stem and quick air down. The look is a little different so I can see them not being for everyone. The guys at the tire shop talked to me about how nice those wheels were for like my next three trips there. :rofl:

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
i do! but i also work for TF so......

basically, they're designed to be an 'in-between' for the guy that doesn't want a street wheel, but can't justify a full beadlock. They've got extra knurling along the bead seat to help hold air when you're running single digit PSI. the standard schrader valve is protected from rockrash and dust, and the integrated air-deflator is beyond cool; you can set what pressure you want your tires to air down to, and once you crack the valve, the deflator will stop at your desired pressure. there are also no water troughs, so you wont get water sloshing around inside your locking ring, and your spare wont have that dirt ring at the bottom after every car wash. Only comes in a 17x8.5 for now, with a 5x5 bolt pattern, available in either black or titanium.

$289 without the deflator, or $315 with.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I have them on my wife's JL. They're really nice and pretty slick on how they've done the stem and quick air down. The look is a little different so I can see them not being for everyone. The guys at the tire shop talked to me about how nice those wheels were for like my next three trips there. :rofl:

Nice, I didn't realize these were on there. I have looked and looked for pics so that one is nice to see.