Teraflex or TNT customs

gertsch

So my friend is trying to decide which long arm system to buy. The Teraflex or TNT customs. I like both lifts myself but the double tri rear of the TNT is the big seller to me. But I like that Tera uses a four link front with a track bar on the front verses the radius arms on the TNT. The jeep already has te Tera bellyup skid plate and the high steer system with the track bar. So what are every bodies opinions of both lifts?

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
If he already has the Bellyup, then that might be a deciding factor. I believe both kits come packaged with one in the kit...so if he does the Tera kit he may be able to delete that and save some $$? Otherwise he's re-buying what he already has.

I don't really think you'd be unhappy with either kit in the end.

gertsch

If he already has the Bellyup, then that might be a deciding factor. I believe both kits come packaged with one in the kit...so if he does the Tera kit he may be able to delete that and save some $$? Otherwise he's re-buying what he already has.

I don't really think you'd be unhappy with either kit in the end.
That what I told him but I figured I would get more opinions about the subject to convince him.

UFAB

Keep it local, customer service is great. We are a vendor for Teraflex as well, so if you need the right price option give us a call. 801-719-8140

gertsch

Keep it local, customer service is great. We are a vendor for Teraflex as well, so if you need the right price option give us a call. 801-719-8140
Pm me a price on the 4" lcg pro tj kit minus the bellyup, front trackbar and rear upper shock mounts if you can. If not just your price in the whole kit is fine.