Tesla Truck (Cybertruck)

IMO, this is what the Honda Ridgeline looked like during concept. Tesla must of been like good enough, lets use it.

The ass end looks bottomed out to the axle with that quad in the bed.

In the video the dude goes on about tow capacity, how's it capable of towing anything with out a hitch?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
On the one hand, it looks cool in that 80's Sci-Fi Cyberpunk sorta way. On the other... just why?
I'm a much bigger fan of the Rivian. But it's good to see that people are targeting this market.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Rivian is pretty cool, I also like Bollinger's B1 classic truck kind of approach.

I like the Rivian too. I like that they're at least making noise about making an electric truck as opposed to an electric car with a bed like that Tesla abomination. I like the motor-in-each-wheel to replace things like lockers and traction control, and I LOVE the slideout partition in front of the rear wheels, that little piece makes my pants fit funny.

But I'm in the wait-and-see camp. I love the idea of an electric truck, as long as it's got good reliability, good range, and does all the truck things.

Troop92

Ugly as sin. What happens if you live in a cold/snowy climate and you want to open the rear "vault" to use it? Hope it is thawed enough to do so without breaking?