Tesla Truck (Cybertruck)

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I dig it.

Are you serious, or trolling? Of all the forums, comments, and posts I have seen, you are the first to say something positive. What is it that you like? What make it appealing to you? I’m genuinely interested in you reasoning.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I don’t think this thread will age well. If the specs of the tri-motor model hold true half of this forum will own one.

Some co-workers were talking specs and I perked up a bit. Pretty interesting stuff...
I'd love to see one as a welding rig on big ass tires and a huge ol' lincoln in the back. :D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I don’t think this thread will age well. If the specs of the tri-motor model hold true half of this forum will own one.

If the specs are true and it performs well off road (and I hope it does), that's great! And maybe, just maybe with a lift and bed rack it'll look better. But I think that people will be turned off by its appearance and its general Teslaness for a long time to come.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I hadn't seen the actual size of this thing yet. That's HUGE.

And I'ma call BS on this marketing wank of a pull test. The F150 hit the gas late and was towing downhill, which weighted the Tesla's tires and unweighted the Fords. That Tesla may be awesome, but they didn't prove it with this.

Last edited:

Corban_White

This is what it should have looked like...

tesla-pickup-truck-4-1024x453.jpeg.e4a532df93d7e54b2f49a1a22c7f868a.jpeg