Thank You BFE

redrockcrawler

earth rover 2012
I want to thank all the guys out at bfe we had a great time there day and night and thank olaf for the monsters they help on those night upper runs

Meat_

Banned
I'd like to thank you too, even though I never made it out there :D I'd also like to thank you for reupping in U4 :greg:

soda blaster

I wanted to thank you guys also we were up there saturday and had by far the best day of wheeling in a long time. Thank you for making this place available to us to wheel in.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Agreed, Area BFE is too cool! We stopped by, entered the raffle and hit Coyote Canyon for a big-rock fix! Thanks for keeping the area open!

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
Thanks BFE. Had a great time running coyote and playing in the playground area. Oh... the free Monster Drinks were killer too. They really helped on that late night drive back to CO.

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thank you for helping us keep AreaBFE open

It's great to hear that you all had a great time! I'd like to thank everyone for donating, buying Tshirts, and entering the raffle because this helps us keep AreaBFE open, without having to charge a mandatory entry fee.

I'd like to give a special thanks to RME for making room for us on this Forum and thanks to Shane Herzog for his administration of the AreaBFE.com.

Oh, and I can't forget to thank the Mobile Marketing Team of Monster for providing the Monster that kept everyone awake on the way home!