Thank you to Everyone Who Supported AreaBFE during Jeep Safari

Olaf

Supporting Member
We would like to thank all of the people who came out to have fun and supported AreaBFE during this year's Jeep Safari!!! We had a blast!

Everyone seemed like they had a great time, nobody got hurt, and we had more people out there than in past years!!!

I want to give Thanks to our sponsors: Crawl Magazine, BFGoodrich Tires, Full Traction Suspension, Hanson Bumpers, Pure Jeep, Superior Axle, Atomic Axle, GEN-RIGHT, Dave's Custom's Unlimited, Bushwacker Body Gear, KC Hilites, Ramsey Winch, ARB USA, Master Pull, Poison Spyder Customs, Energy Suspension, Viking Offroad, Tuffy security boxes, S-POD, Hi-lift, Drivelines Inc, Bilstein, Kilby Enterprises and Dirtsports Magazine.

These businesses support AreaBFE through cash donations and/or raffle prizes. I feel they should be recognized and supported by us and our patrons because they help us keep AreaBFE open as a the only no-fee offroad park in the country!!!

Last but not least I want to thank Rocky Mountain Extreme for allowing us a place in their forum so that we can get the word out to everyone about AreaBFE.

Thank you again and see you at Jeep Safari 2011!

Last edited:

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Hey Olaf, it was great to finally meet you this year. Wish I could have made it to BFE again to hang out. Maybe next year.

cjncustoms

Thanks for providing the slick rock punks and mountain yoats a big enough place to fit all of us! Everything you do is much appreciated!! I hope everybody in
our camp donated. Thanks again!

Badbuggy

rock star
this thread need pix of action shots from EJS week at areaBFE.
Okay,
sideshot2.jpg

Olaf

Supporting Member
Bear,
It was great to run into you! Jeep Safari seemed like it was busy for you too but maybe next time you can come out for Night Wheeling if you're busy during the day???