Thank you to the "Degenerate Wheelers" and "Hooshton Refugees"

Olaf

Supporting Member
I wanted to give special THANKS to the "Degenerate Wheelers" and "Hooshton Refugees" for leaving a sizable donation in our donation Statue!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Olaf

sixb

Will work for beer!
I got to wheel at area BFE a few weeks ago with Dlux and Gomer and am amazed that this is private property, they told me a little about how it all happened and I just really am surprised that people would put there own money down to keep it open to the public. Sure I made a donation and have made little ones here and there but to buy somthing like that and open it up to the public is just amazing, so Thanks.

R

rockdog

I usually put 15 or 20 bucks in each time we go there. I love this place!! Thank you for allowing me to use your property!!
That being said, I know that 20 bucks here and there could never pay back what you had to give for the land. So someone is carrying me and others that can't give huge donations. I like to say, GOD BLESS YOU for caring about me the little guy.
Phil

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I usually put 15 or 20 bucks in each time we go there. I love this place!! Thank you for allowing me to use your property!!
That being said, I know that 20 bucks here and there could never pay back what you had to give for the land. So someone is carrying me and others that can't give huge donations. I like to say, GOD BLESS YOU for caring about me the little guy.
Phil

Well said Phil!