Thanks from Millard County

kdmorris

Millard County would like to thank all those involved with the Old School Rock Crawl in anyway, the Stumph family, judges, course workers, scoring, venders, drivers and spotters, spectators. This was a great event and Millard County would like to see it continue to grow. I have read some of the post from the off road race and the exit on course 1, I agree and thing will be different for the next event. I hope everyone will be coming to the aug event. I hope that those that attended the dinner enjoyed it, is it worth doing again and maybe have some different entertainment. If you have any ideas on this event or ideas on how to make it better, please contact me. 1-435-979-0950 or mcrec@co.millard.ut.us.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Always happy to hit up the OSRC! This year was the first time as a spectator! No stress, loved it. :)

Give the mini KOH course a hairpin turn exiting the course, after the finishline. That will force racers to keep the speeds 5mph and below.

I did not attend the dinner on Friday, but I heard from several accounts that it was long-winded. Perhaps structure the speakers/MC so that it doesn't go too long.... And it's a kick in the face to have the long-winded win the one item being raffled. ;)

Looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Well done, Kevin, Stumphs, Millard County and the countless judges and participants, you put on a fabulous show and a great dinner! :cool:

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Our Crew Loves OSRC and Millard County, thanks for all the work you do kevin, props to you the Stumps and everyone else involved. We tried to spend money all around town to thank Delta for supporting our great sport.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Thanks Millard and all the volunteers. We had a great time!
Kevin: Thanks for your hard work.
Dallas: your new scoring system worked great.
Lisa: Thanks for working hard at registration.
Craig: As always your courses were diabolical ;)
Judges: thanks for the fair and accurate scoring.