Thanksgiving in Mexico

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Forget the girlfriend, I can't believe that Greg was awake at sunrise. Oh wait, he prolly hadn't gone to bed yet. :D

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Coreshot said:
Forget the girlfriend, I can't believe that Greg was awake at sunrise. Oh wait, he prolly hadn't gone to bed yet. :D

That means things went right! ;) I want to go some place warm like that, I'm already sick of winter and it hasn't even started yet!!!!

Andy

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Coreshot said:

Nah, we were good kids. :)

Sleeping down there was intresting, since we didn't have electicity. The sun sets at 6pm and then you sit in the dark. We were going to bed as early as 7:30-8 pm! By the time the sun came up, we were wide awake, sick of laying in bed, so we'd go watch the sunrise. Plus, with all the ciestas, night time sleep was a little difficult.

Greg

Admin
Andy said:
That means things went right! ;) I want to go some place warm like that, I'm already sick of winter and it hasn't even started yet!!!!

Andy

Tell me about it... I leave 80 degrees, beaches & sunny weather for... temps in the 20's, snow & clouds? I should have stayed there. :-\

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I think the truth of the matter is that Greg sold the TJ for the Barney. He's telling us he was in Mexico so we won't make fun of his new rig. :rofl:

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Greg said:
Sleeping down there was intresting, since we didn't have electicity. The sun sets at 6pm and then you sit in the dark. We were going to bed as early as 7:30-8 pm! By the time the sun came up, we were wide awake, sick of laying in bed, so we'd go watch the sunrise. Plus, with all the ciestas, night time sleep was a little difficult.

Electricity is overrated anyways! At least you didn't have to watch bad sitcom reruns all weekend! Where was this in Mexico (North, South) exactly? It looks cool!

Greg

Admin
PierCed_3 said:
Electricity is overrated anyways! At least you didn't have to watch bad sitcom reruns all weekend! Where was this in Mexico (North, South) exactly? It looks cool!

San Felipe is about 140 miles past the border on the Baja peninsula, on the East side. It was way cool... :cool:

Freelancer

Moderhater
Thanksgiving in Mexico/Wedding Plans...

So, happy early birthday Greg ole' buddy! Everyone, Greg's 29th is on December 4th this Saturday!!! Everyone wish Greg a happy birthday! :D Greg, So when's the big day? When am I going to be able to come down to SoCal to your wedding? :eek: Is it going to be in SoCal? Please give me the details. LMAO! :rofl: Looks like lots of fun and lot's of makin' out in that VW watching the sunset. Hey, if she likes to fish and is not afraid of givin' the bird then she is the one for you! How much is the ring your planning on buying her? :eek: Give me a call. L8R and everyone, don't forget to tell Greg happy birthday on 12/04/2004!!!!!!!!