Thankyou BFE

Badbuggy

rock star
Went there and did that! BFE on Friday night was a hoot. A bunch of great action at the "night wheeling".

Camped out, and that was great too. Wheeled all day Saturday , and ran everything, but "Black Flag". Lock Jaw is a fun trail.
Special thanks, to Olaf. It was nice to meet with you on Sunday.

.Bob on Greenday.
moab92.jpg

Last edited:
Went there and did that! Wheeled all day Saturday. Lock Jaw is a fun trail.

Dave Adams and I saw you as we were dropping into Upper Hell's. Took Minor Threat up to Green Day and saw it was a parking lot. Ran over to Lockjaw and had the trail to ourselves...or at least until 3 other rigs showed up...cut into our group...and then broke...and decided to fix it right in the middle of the obstacle, effectively closing the only route through.

Still had a great time. X3...thanks BFE!

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
spent 2 days in BFE with my junk. ran lockjaw, greenday, an upper hell. all twice! glad to be able to donate and wheel there. I love that place!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I meant to spend more time there this year during ejs. Here's to my next trip down. :D

I hope everybody donated a little while you were there, I know I did! :cool:

Badbuggy

rock star
Sure, I figured, the camping spot, and the trails, plus they had porta potties set up. It is worth quite a bit. Plus it would be nice to keep those guys going. They may be the only trails left some day.

Olaf

Supporting Member
It was great to meet all of you and thank you very much for all of the support!!!

We are outdoor enthusiasts and feel that it's important to have a place where other enthusiasts can go without the fear of a ranger or anti-enthusiast looking over their shoulder.

I have to thank my partner Chris B. for all of his help because there's too much work for one person.

I also have to thank 2 guys, Dan and Slim, who have come out the last 3 Safaris and volunteered their time. I wouldn't be able to manage the week without they're help!!! They make sure that I don't get out line...;).

We also have to thank all of the companies that supported us with their donations through private events, banner advertising, and product support for the giveaway...
Superior Axle & Gear, Full Traction, Hanson, Portal Tek, BFGoodrich, Offroad Evolution, Project-JK.com, KC Hilites, ARB, Ramsey Winches, Viking Winchline, Gen-Right, Power Tank, J.E. Reel Drivelines, Poly Performance, Beard Seats, Tuffy Security Boxes, Hi-Lift, American Expedition Vehicles, and last but not least, Rocky Mountain Extreme and S. Herzog for giving us a web presence.

Thank you all and see you next year.

Olaf

Bart

Yes, big thanks to Olaf and BFE. I had a ball at the Superior/Portal Tek event. I got a chance to talk with Chris a bit at the party that night. I kept trying to run into you, but never could quite meet you. Thanks again.

utah340six

went on saturday ran green day, kid broke my axel ujoint on the crack.
had fun. next year more time there.
thanks olaf.hope you are taking good care of your gate help.
make dan work more.

thanks again for the trails.

Olaf

Supporting Member
We take such good care of Dan and Slim that I told them, that I would charge them next year for all the fun they have!
After all, they get to spend a week breathing dust, getting pelted by the sand, getting snowed on, then sunburnt, they get to give me their advice on how to do EVERYTHING better, they repeat the advice at least 4 times just in case I missed it the second time, they probably get to take 2 showers the whole week and the best part about their week is that they spend it with Chris and I!!!;):D:rofl:
Anybody would pay for week like this.....LOL

Badbuggy

rock star
did you guys do britney speers?? we ran 3 rigs thru there but dident see any fresh marks ?? we herd a lot about it being the toughest trail @ BFE.

I was a little dissapointed with Britney. The huge stack of rocks at the bottom was not there the first time I ran it several years ago. It has gotten a little more easy than the trail it once was. Still fun, and worth running.