Thanx Area Bfe !!!

307rockdog

the REES family
I have been a moab reg for the last 6 years.I discovered area bfe 2 years ago and Its the spot to go to. greenday, helldorado, britney quit it !!! what else do you need in this thing we do ? moab is just a town we pass threw to get to bfe.just reading crawl and I hope everybody hits the donation box heavy as I do each time and each day I hit bfe. I also keep an eye on the tight ones in my group you know who you are the low tippers ,or "I only want ice water" at the restaraunt and fixing the same broken part over and over insted of up grading. Its shamefull JUST LIKE DRIVING PAST THE DONATION BOX!!! not once but twice once in and once out. you try not to look at it as you go BY BUTT YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS!!! DONT YOU...!!!!

anyway thanx and see you soon KEEP UP THE SWEET AREA WE CALL BFE

atvobsession

Very true!

We spent a day there, I TOTALLY FORGOT to hit the box....I felt really bad about it. But I was at Mad Bro to get a wheel, and low and behold, next door is Moab 4x4 and they have a donation box...so pumped the box with a smile. AREA BFE is must stop if you are a rock crawler...

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
It's a new found for me as well. I think I've been out there 3 times now? Twice with U4WDA and once alone (with my wife and didn't leave the road). That's definately a keeper!!

Olaf

Supporting Member
Thanks for all of your support!!!

We appreciate all of your help and support for AreaBFE. We need it! If you miss the donation box and feel bad about it, you can mail a donation to us. Please email me at Olaf@AreaBFE.com and I'll give you details on where to send donations.

Thanks again,
Olaf