The Budget Buggy - Take Two

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
If he sells it he will surly buy a SXS and we will never hear from him on RME again, then he will fill his fb and insta with sxs crap and i will have have to unfriend him from there. KOH is much better with a ride. There is so much to explore and wheel and its just super fun beating a rock donkey throught the desert whoops.

He says if he sells it he wouldn't get a SXS, but another buggy that already runs o_O

Coco

I say sell it cause I’m sick of your boobing about it.

With love,
Nate

I'll find something else to complain about, just for you because you love it so much! X-D

If he sells it he will surly buy a SXS and we will never hear from him on RME again, then he will fill his fb and insta with sxs crap and i will have have to unfriend him from there. KOH is much better with a ride. There is so much to explore and wheel and its just super fun beating a rock donkey throught the desert whoops.
He says if he sells it he wouldn't get a SXS, but another buggy that already runs o_O

Haha, a SXS is out, at least for the foreseeable future. That will be a couple years down the road. Who knows what I will do, I am a wild stallion, you can't tame me.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Haha, a SXS is out, at least for the foreseeable future. That will be a couple years down the road. Who knows what I will do, I am a wild stallion, you can't tame me.
bpony.png