The end of an era

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Kevin Reimer is a fantastic fabricator and an engineering genius. I was lucky to be able to buy his first buggy, a Samurai based buggy that weighs 1750 lb. That little machine is so much fun to pilot and can conquer most obstacles on 33's. Good luck with your future competitions.
HE really is an amazing builder and his OCD comes in handy, Every single detail is so well thought out and executed so well

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
It's crazy how little up-travel it has.... I realize it's a comp rig and stability combined with a low center of gravity is best, but that's what, 4" up travel at the most? Are the rear shocks 2.5's also?
This rig is setup at 3" of uptravel and is pretty common place in most comp rigs, my old promod was 4" and I dont think the 3" in a lighter rig will cause an issue. it has 2.5" air shocks on all 4 corners

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
So I got around to finish mounting up the 40s and got the fronts filled to the top of the wheel with water, got it on some race scales last night and tthe bigger 40 obviously holds more water. So race ready with a full fuel cell it weighs in at 2937 now