Topic of Discussion The Mahindra Roxor thread

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Looks like this might be it for the Roxor in its current form.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
They're neat, but I don't see why they are so popular. For $16k I'd much rather buy a CJ7 and build it.

Hardcastle

I had been interested in these since they first came out for many of the reasons already discussed In this thread. I was able to pick up a used one at good price earlier in the year. I came to RME to see if there was any Roxor interest and found this thread. It only has some minor work done at this point. Back seat, leveled the front, 33’s and smoothie wheels, classic looking cj roll bar, 7 slot grill, blinker kit, Cj5 windshield, front bumper. I still need it tuned and add a locker or 2. I might opt for a family cage instead of the roll bar as well. So far I’ve really enjoyed it.

F21FE26B-54C1-48F0-9B58-1AF77C773B10.jpeg

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I had been interested in these since they first came out for many of the reasons already discussed In this thread. I was able to pick up a used one at good price earlier in the year. I came to rme to see if there was any Roxor interest and found this thread. It only has some minor work done at this point. Back seat, leveled the front, 33’s and smoothie wheels, classic looking cj roll bar, 7 slot grill, blinker kit, Cj5 windshield, front bumper. I still need it tuned and add a locker or 2. I might opt for a family cage instead of the roll bar as well. So far I’ve really enjoyed it.

View attachment 136861
That is super cool! I talked with a couple guys that were going up Willow springs road who were driving them. Not as nice as yours though!

Hardcastle

CJ-5 windshield? :cool:
I didn't know they were THAT compatible.

I love that rig. I'd rock it too.
Yeah mine is a 1966 CJ windshield. The folding bracket holes don't line up perfectly so they're just oval'd out a bit. I don't think there are many (if any) other body parts that line up other than windshields. I'm pretty sure i saw some guys making TJ windshields work as well.