the pickel in moab

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The term "open" and "closed" can be misleading. The new system will really clear things up, in a completely crappy, everything is closed unless designated kind of way.

Without looking... I'm willing to be it will be closed when the RMP decision is final... not 100% but I'd put money on it :(

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
The term "open" and "closed" can be misleading. The new system will really clear things up, in a completely crappy, everything is closed unless designated kind of way.

Without looking... I'm willing to be it will be closed when the RMP decision is final... not 100% but I'd put money on it :(

It is on the BLM maps and included in the travel plan for the preferred alternative.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It is on the BLM maps and included in the travel plan for the preferred alternative.

Well then, that really changes my mind. For some reason I don't remember The Pickle being on the alternative and in fact was one of the missing trails. Losing my mind at a young age. Good to hear it made the preferred alt. Now lets just hope they stick with some reasonable form of the preferred in all the states RMP's.

xprider

We ran it this April during Jeep safari... didn't see any signs designating closure fun trail but really short we did it in 20-30 minutes

Kirk

Yep we saw the Pickle shown on a map that was on a post close to the trail. Those maps that they are posting on signs are quite good and detailed. I assume the BLM publish maps with the same detail/scale? Are they just called BLM maps? I want to get a couple, any suggestions on the easiest way to get them? Thanks