The "trophy husband" pro mod buggy build

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I would either bend the seat, or bend the tube so the nodes align or so I can drive the car just move the seat forward :rofl:
I think bending the seat could work. Sounds like a quality way to spend my lunch hour :cool:

If you can drive the car, I can't drive the car so I'm going to go ahead and say no on that one... :rofl:

N-Smooth

I bent the seat forward a lil bit and I think I’m going to be okay. I’ll want to bend it back a little bit to get it to be straight vertical but it’ll be fine. I’m much happier with where the tube is sitting.
417CC367-16A0-4197-9501-7C74442B1FAA.jpeg
It really makes me wish I would’ve gotten the roadster kirkeys and cutting them down has crossed my mind more than once. We’ll see...

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I bent the seat forward a lil bit and I think I’m going to be okay. I’ll want to bend it back a little bit to get it to be straight vertical but it’ll be fine. I’m much happier with where the tube is sitting.
View attachment 134755
It really makes me wish I would’ve gotten the roadster kirkeys and cutting them down has crossed my mind more than once. We’ll see...
Now throw like a 5 degree bend in that tube and make the node line up

N-Smooth

Okay I know the suspense is killing you guys so I’ll share the wheel pics. I haven’t shared them on social yet because I emailed ProComp/4WP (again) about being a marketing partner and if they don’t reply by tomorrow I’m going to tag them and be annoying and probably ruin my shot with them 🤣
739C8DD9-93B5-4159-9824-108BFAD530F0.jpeg
4382D57F-D8B3-4063-81CC-7684369646EA.jpeg
1CE35A15-0242-4AF7-9A5D-54A01C08B5DB.jpeg
The color is called Illusion Tropical Fusion with a heavy gold flake added. I seriously couldn’t be happier, they turned out awesome! It’s hard to capture all of the glory with my phone but I think you get the idea. The gold flake seriously pops when the sun hits them.