The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jentzschman

Anyone up for riding Monday 19th or Tuesday the 20th? Ill most likely be riding AF one of those days to get back into it. Just need to get my WR re-geared back from my street config.

rholbrook

Let me look...I may on Tuesday. Saturday I rode Hobble Creek over to the water trails with Tyson, Luke, Harrison and some other guys I brought. We had a great ride but Harrison tipped over on the rock wall climb near the top. He hit it in 2nd when I told him to do it in 1st. Damn kid, doesn't listen to me anymore. His lower left fork tube took a hit.

Anyone have an extra WP 48mm Open Chamber fork lying around they want to sell?

0626CC80-EEF0-4B8A-9714-552DFD9125B9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GAR

I'm going to be riding AFC the 3rd thru 6th. We're starting our annual voyage from Michigan tomorrow for a family reunion. Let me know if you want to ride. Mornings/afternoon are probably best or maybe a night ride?

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm going to be riding AFC the 3rd thru 6th. We're starting our annual voyage from Michigan tomorrow for a family reunion. Let me know if you want to ride. Mornings/afternoon are probably best or maybe a night ride?
Count me in. What bike are you on these days?

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member

Grant, If you want to fly, I've got a few bikes to choose from you are more than welcome to borrow for the week.

rholbrook

Grant, do you want to plan on leaving that bike here with me again? Harrison is ready for a bigger bike. In fact, I think we are going to start getting it freshened up to move it on. If I am in town I'm in to ride

rholbrook

Ride from last weekend. I really liked coming down and backup Mapleton Canyon. Loved the stream section.

[video=youtube;pdTXGg2auLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdTXGg2auLo[/video]

GAR

Grant, do you want to plan on leaving that bike here with me again? Harrison is ready for a bigger bike. In fact, I think we are going to start getting it freshened up to move it on. If I am in town I'm in to ride

Come ride and we'll talk ;) I really like this bike though and if I sold it I would be too tempted to buy a brand new bike