the UROC lowdown

the courses originally laid out, nearly a week before the competition began, were the usual UROC course standards, until 2-3 days before the competition ranch decided they needed to be longer hence the hellish courses. for example course b-4 was supposed to end at the crack and had no left turn until ranch decided to extend it clear down by the beggining of course b-5. also 2 courses where tweeked 1 day away from comp. it is my opinion that the courses where well put together till ranch intervened and extended the courses basically deeming them impossible for almost all competitors.

tech was also unorganized many of the vehicles looked at where being passed that should not have been passed. many errors where found but not fixed after tech and where not fixed after the event.

i think UROC did make alot of mistakes but like all new organizations and mergers mistakes will be made.

I'd like to congratulate the drivers on a job well done.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I have heard similar things about the courses from other people. Where did you get your information? Were you there when they made the courses? I've also heard that Ranch added a lot of cones to existing sections of the course, do you know if that is true? Everything that happened on Thursday was a joke.

yes the course extension is true i was there. i was also the judge wearing a security shirt on b-5. ranch screwed this competition over.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
NuCKinG FuTS said:
yes the course extension is true i was there. i was also the judge wearing a security shirt on b-5. ranch screwed this competition over.
Hey, what is the name of the judge on B5? The one with the mullet and cigarettes?