The waterfall bragging thread.

zukijames

its crazy how much and how often that trail changes.. so did you make the waterfall?

the height of the waterfall has alot to do with how many people have been sitting there trying it too.. it fills in alot but it gets dug out really fast

zukijames

its crazy that now the far right line. kinda around the break over rock is the easy line now! i remember the first time i saw that trail the right line was ..not much of a line

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The entire trail was was filled in a little more than normal after the last storm, but I finally got a good shot at it (first time in the new rig) and got to the top, but no further. :eek: Still a hell of a rush.

[video=youtube_share;b4bquYqP1pc]http://youtu.be/b4bquYqP1pc[/video]

Olaf

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Very smooth! Too bad you got hung up at the top!

The entire trail was was filled in a little more than normal after the last storm, but I finally got a good shot at it (first time in the new rig) and got to the top, but no further. :eek: Still a hell of a rush.

[video=youtube_share;b4bquYqP1pc]http://youtu.be/b4bquYqP1pc[/video]

Bob B

Herzog,

Thats the exact same thing that happened to me the first time I shot it. Had to winch off that stupid rock, such a ripoff.. Shot it again this last weekend and made it without the hang up.. Next time you do it, I doubt you'll get hung up..

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Herzog,

Thats the exact same thing that happened to me the first time I shot it. Had to winch off that stupid rock, such a ripoff.. Shot it again this last weekend and made it without the hang up.. Next time you do it, I doubt you'll get hung up..

That's exactly what I said when I got out... "I got ripped off!" :D
Could you believe how filled in the trail was this weekend? It was a cakewalk. Interesting how it fills in and then digs back out.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Its not that bad shane, you can do it. So what if I almost ran Shawn down doing it

mattyj

UT rookie
Suicide hill is crazy.

Haha.... There is definitely something about getting to this point & thinking shit.... i'm not wanting to go back down from here!

9CEA2DFE-BB75-4D80-90C3-491A3A13962D-6019-000004851640CA2A_zps25e62075.jpg