The waterfall bragging thread.

1995zj

I'm addicted
I'm going to have to try this next time I'm down there. With a 111.5" wheelbase I've got a good shot at it right? Plus sucking the front end down with the winch always helps :)

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Here is my attempt at the waterfall. I didnt expect to be able to climb it so we hooked the winch up which was dumb!

You can see in the pics that the cable is never tight. I felt the cable come tight on me and hit the gas. Walked right up. I wish I would have at least tried before we hooked cable but oh well.

Now I have to do the trail again just to prove to myself that I really did it. As you can see from my front fender and rear quarter.......Hellderado wasnt nice to me. The Scout is pretty big for this trail but its still dang fun!

Attachments

• Moab and Jonah 100.jpg
    Moab and Jonah 100.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 115
  • Moab and Jonah 101.jpg
    Moab and Jonah 101.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Moab and Jonah 102.jpg
    Moab and Jonah 102.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 103

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Here is my attempt at the waterfall. I didnt expect to be able to climb it so we hooked the winch up which was dumb!

You can see in the pics that the cable is never tight. I felt the cable come tight on me and hit the gas. Walked right up. I wish I would have at least tried before we hooked cable but oh well.

Now I have to do the trail again just to prove to myself that I really did it. As you can see from my front fender and rear quarter.......Hellderado wasnt nice to me. The Scout is pretty big for this trail but its still dang fun!

you dont have to prove anything! you just did, good job!
My truck is pretty tight in there as well.

ID Bronco

Nice Job Man!!! Any video of it? That looks awesome!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
A little late to the game, but it was our first time out at BFE

[YOUTUBE]GiUgWfybcuw[/YOUTUBE]

CSR

Nice climb! I've been highly impressed with your rig and driving skills the couple times I've seen you out.