Thieves need to DIE!!!

JeeperG

Ok so I am freaking pissed. I deliver Pizza for Pizza Hut right. Ok well about 10:30 tonight I had just used the restroom. While I am in there I hear the doorbell to the front door, Then less then a minute later I hear it again, I come walking from the back of the store and the manager (whom is also my Girlfriend) comes around the corner grabs me and collapses, mumbling something. Well I finally hear what she said after the second time. "We Just Got Robbed"

Stupid freaking theives :mad: Now my girlfriend is pretty emotionally messed up. Who cares about the f-ing money. They only got like $200. I don't know what I would have done if I would have been up front when they came in. :mad:

I dunno I am freaking so mad right now and my girlfriend is still trippen out.

What a night.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Holy crap. Did she get a good description of the people and vehicle's involved? Maybe we can solve this thing RME style, like we did with Bart's buddie's XJ.

JeeperG

RockMonkey said:
Holy crap. Did she get a good description of the people and vehicle's involved? Maybe we can solve this thing RME style, like we did with Bart's buddie's XJ.

No not really they where both wearing all black with hoods over there heads and faces covered. So she could only see there eyes. White males. medium build. Not much more then that. One of them had there hand in there jacket pointing something at her. Could have been A gun I dunno. Just glad she did the right thing and handed over the cash.

Edit: I believe they where on foot. I ran outside afterwards and seen nothing.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
That's shitty bro....

Having worked graveyard at a stop-n-rob all through school, I know that sick feeling when the hooded guys come in quite well. Always wished NY would have let the store owner keep a shotgun under the counter.

Glad everyone's ok!

redrock

JeeperG said:
Ok so I am freaking pissed. I deliver Pizza for Pizza Hut right. Ok well about 10:30 tonight I had just used the restroom. While I am in there I hear the doorbell to the front door, Then less then a minute later I hear it again, I come walking from the back of the store and the manager (whom is also my Girlfriend) comes around the corner grabs me and collapses, mumbling something. Well I finally hear what she said after the second time. "We Just Got Robbed"

Stupid freaking theives :mad: Now my girlfriend is pretty emotionally messed up. Who cares about the f-ing money. They only got like $200. I don't know what I would have done if I would have been up front when they came in. :mad:

I dunno I am freaking so mad right now and my girlfriend is still trippen out.

What a night.
i work at the udc just sent me some names if they ever catch them :D

JeeperG

Just got Word that the Excrement in this doing got busted tonight doing the same sh!t in Clearfield? Appearently they admitted to it, along with 2 other places. I really feel like flogging 2 individuals right now though. :mad:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Find out when they get out of jail, then wait a week. Revenge is a dish best served cold, if you're into that. LOL

Criminals are a rotten cancer of society and I'm sad that they aren't usually treated as harshly as they should be.

DrMoab

Hey Giff, just talked to my brother. He said if they made a reference to having a gun...its armed robbery. Could get life for that...even though they won't. Still they might go away for along time though.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Hey Doc!! 'Bout time you show up here. I think a 44 mag in their face would make them change their mind about robbing you.....

EZ