Time to start again

hoosier

mtn yot
Well the second gen runner became to small with the growing family. (http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?86678-Questionable-Runner) wen I finished with it this is what it looked like. then I picked up an 89 burban. It was to long so i did some mods to try to help with it. nex is a shackle flip lower more flexy springs.
IMAG0555.jpg
IMAG0600.jpg

20120823_234958.jpg

hoosier

mtn yot
I spoke with a local glass shop and they told me as long as I kept the factory corrners in the glass they could cut me glass to fit. But i think I am going to have to run lexan for a little while till funds pick back up after the holidays

hoosier

mtn yot
i am also looking at keeping the rear a/c but the rear heat is for sure. I need to cut down the lines and hook up rubber hoses for the heat but i need to find someone that can build me some high pressure hoses/lines for the a/c

STAG

On my grind
I have some smoked .90" lexan (or plexiglass I'm not 100% sure) you can have free if you are coming through the PG area. It has some minor scratches but mostly superficial. I have a 4x4 sheet you can have.

Last edited:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
Is that JR's burb? I remember his having some funky rear spring hangers that would swing down to allow more flex. Though the last time I saw it I want to say it was in grey primer.

hoosier

mtn yot
i dont know I picked it up from a guy in magna. it had been in a BAD accident that I was not told. it made deciding to cut the frame easier. stock rear hangers tuff country 6" lift that will be going bye bye. might just build my own tank having a hard time finding someone willing to part with their tank that will fit. came with half doors

thenag

Is that JR's burb? I remember his having some funky rear spring hangers that would swing down to allow more flex. Though the last time I saw it I want to say it was in grey primer.

JR did the machining on my d60 knuckle and built the hi-steer arm. That sure looks like his burb. Is he still around somewhere, seemed like a good guy with good skills

(sorry for the thread jack...)

Nathan

hoosier

mtn yot
can anyone tell me how to get ahold of choc? I pmed him with no luck. if anyone could help that would be great. I would really like to get those windows.