Tiny2085

tiny2085

HomeGrown
like right this second i'm on here, but as far as my Jimmy, I Just finished the tear down, paint up and have the kingpin re-assembled, and am waiting on dana for another lower kingpin cap so i can put my knuckles back on and put it together. Oh and Finish the front mounts for the 52" chev springs up front. And Trying to get Vandall to trade his dana 300 for my 37's so I can put a tranny in, then i'll be done. Or did you mean like for my job ?

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Not everything, but a lot of things. I've figured out what I need to finish the Jimmy, so i'm just tryin to liquidate other things to free up some mula $$ And I can't decide between the 4speed 205 or there's a th400 up in morgan or 100
$.... it was an auto, but better gears with the four speed I have both the 4 speed and a th350 with 203, but would then ahve to double it to get the gears, so I could go with the 4 speed to get the low gears but I don't want to hassle with setting up the clutch and stuff, but if someone would by my 37's I could get vandalls dana 300 and stay auto ..... and I haven't touched my jimmy in about 3 weeks. and i'm depressed about it so I want to work on it tongiht. blah blah blah blah blah.