TJ Parts

N8RB8R

All parts removed from my 2000 TJ and in great shape with a low 30k miles.
All prices are best offer.

1-Factory soundbar complete, black in color. $80
2-Starter $30
3-Alternator $40
4-Complete distributor $50
5-Air Conditioning compressor complete $65
6-All engine sensors o2,oil press.,tps,map,temp, etc. $Make offers
7-All cruise control components $50
8-Original and desirable exhaust head pipe that wraps around the front of the oil pan and is complete including the catalytic converter $75
9-Brake master cylinder complete with proportioning valve $20
10-Oem fuel tank and skid plate, no pump $20
11-Best-top Bikini, wind breaker, duster cover, soft lower half doors. All tan in color and complete $250

I also have an extra damaged TJ frame that I will be cutting some good straight sections from for those wanting to do frame stretches.

Many more parts to come, pics of anything upon request. All fair offers will be considered. 801-threesixzero-fortyseventwenty Nate

Last edited:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will take the fuel tank and skid plate. Are you ever in my area so we can meet up?

leemastergt

Would it be possible to take all of the cruise control components that you have and plug and play them into a Jeep that came from the factory without cruise?

N8RB8R

Would it be possible to take all of the cruise control components that you have and plug and play them into a Jeep that came from the factory without cruise?
I believe they are pre wired for cruise and I do have all components. A quick look at your wiring harness would verify wether or not the required wiring is there to plug into and please research this some as I don't have a for sure answer.