Today I Want This....

Jesser04

That's a little larger than I want but I've thought having a snow cat for up at my cabin would be bitchin.
So instead I just settled for some tracks on my rzr. A snow cat is still in my future though :D
View attachment 119517
Have you had any problems pulling axles out of the rear transaxle? My buddy has a ranger with Traxx and it was fine last season and we fought it all year long this year. We replaced axles you name it we tried it finally went with high lifter axles in the rear and it’s been good so far fingers crossed.690BFD3C-DC86-43EF-A679-170900E24E1E.jpeg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Yenko01.jpg

Yenko04.jpg

Yenko Stinger Corvair.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
That rear door is VERY interesting. Kind of a "mega cab" type concept. Its' kind of a blend of the rear part of a front door from a pickup/4Runner and the front part of the rear door from a 4Runner? Where the window came from is a question for sure. Cool work!

Last edited:

Caleb

Have you had any problems pulling axles out of the rear transaxle? My buddy has a ranger with Traxx and it was fine last season and we fought it all year long this year. We replaced axles you name it we tried it finally went with high lifter axles in the rear and it’s been good so far fingers crossed.View attachment 119764

No issues pulling axles, but the first weekend we had it out we sheered all the lugs off one of the rear wheels. I had used my electric impact to put them on and forgot to go back over all the lugs with my pneumatic wrench and they vibrated off enough that they ended up breaking off. Luckily it was on our way out and I was to a spot I could get my truck and trailer to. (It was still a bitch to get it loaded, but we got it).

4x4_Welder

Why Photoshop it into a studio? Why not some outdoor location? At least fix the shadows so they match the lighting angle.
It's a good looking rig, but my OCD isn't letting me see it.