Today I Want This....

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
That price is pretty good for a 7.3. I'd flatbed it and drop a Four Wheel Camper popup on it.

If that's true, why did I have such a hard time selling my 7.3 6 speed? Granted mine was not a 4 door, just the extendo-cab with suicide doors, but still...

Kevin B.

Big hippy
If that's true, why did I have such a hard time selling my 7.3 6 speed? Granted mine was not a 4 door, just the extendo-cab with suicide doors, but still...

Answered your own question. Everybody wants a four door.

I found that when I was shopping for the Broverlander too. Four door cabs were going for 50% more than the shorties.

Last edited:

4x4_Welder

Look up around Seattle area, there are (or were) tons of these things there.
I looked at CL in Seattle. A couple dozen, the most expensive half the price of this one. Now I'm having impure thoughts of manual turbodiesel Delicas. Dammit.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
When I was in Ireland last year I ran into a BMW van kind of like that delica. It was super cool... Anyone know anything about those? I suppose it's possible homie could have put BMW emblems on it..

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
When I was in Ireland last year I ran into a BMW van kind of like that delica. It was super cool... Anyone know anything about those? I suppose it's possible homie could have put BMW emblems on it..
To my knowledge BMW has never built a van, aside from a random concept in the '60's. But I could be wrong...

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

Kevin B.

Big hippy
That's hot.

lchneal3nq551.jpg

Speculation on Reddit is that the cylinders are perfect for baked potatoes. I doubt it, but frozen burritos or something maybe?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I don't know what market's like for them but 22000 seems way high, there's one for sale on Redwood by me and I'd be surprised if it's going for $2200.

Spork beat me to it, was thinking one to many zeros on that bid