Today I Want This....

Tonkaman

Those eBay prices don’t mean anything. I had a dirtbike go into a bidding war and end up several thousand over asking price. I never got paid! This happened 3 different times with the same bike.

I’m convinced eBay has trolls working for them, because they still want their commission even though I never got paid

J-mobzz

Those eBay prices don’t mean anything. I had a dirtbike go into a bidding war and end up several thousand over asking price. I never got paid! This happened 3 different times with the same bike.

I’m convinced eBay has trolls working for them, because they still want their commission even though I never got paid

i wonder about that. So many auctions going for way over market Value. But then again I walk into NPS these days and see broken damaged items listed for actual street value and people flocking to it like it’s a deal.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Ineos-Grenadier-156.jpg

Just take my money already!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Maybe this one will be made before my Elio! :rofl:
Don't toy with me like that, I'm still bitter over the Cross Lander failure. This thing looks right in between a Rover and an ARO 244.

The owner of INEOS, one of the largest chemical companies in the world, is the richest man in the UK and an avid adventurer who has made this his personal pet project. And with much of the production work done by Magna Steyr, I think this is going to happen. They've stated its going to be pretty low volume, like 25,000 per year. They aren't looking to compete directly with the big boys, they know its a niche market. I just think its awesome that someone decided to go all in on a dedicated vehicle like this.