Today I Want This....

jeeper

Currently without Jeep

I support this idea.
This is their supplier.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Range anxiety on water would be really shitty, though. Its one thing to run out of juice driving between Salt Lake and Reno; its another thing to lose all power in the middle of the Mediterranean. That said, I think it would be awesome to have an electric speed boat or waverunner.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Range anxiety on water would be really shitty, though. Its one thing to run out of juice driving between Salt Lake and Reno; its another thing to lose all power in the middle of the Mediterranean. That said, I think it would be awesome to have an electric speed boat or waverunner.

You just chill for a few days while your solar array recharges your juice. It's not like you'd have anywhere you needed to be.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Maybe you don't have anywhere to be. Stephen, on the other hand, has places to be! He has 13th century Russian Czars an cold war era economics to talk about with other people that care about that stuff.
Its true. Giving talks on 1980's Soviet North African policy nets big money these days! How do you think I'll be paying for this yacht? Selling beer? :rofl: