Today I Want This....

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
As insane as those cars are, I've just never liked the flat Lancia front end. It looks like one of those laser cut and fold metal kits.
Personally I think the 037 and Delta S4 are two of the coolest looking cars of that era. Different tastes, though. That’s the great thing about cars so many to choose from. No one is really wrong.

Gawynz

So I don't want this, but I wanted to share... If I remember right, I think this was on KSL a few years ago for sale.

AaronPaige

So I don't want this, but I wanted to share... If I remember right, I think this was on KSL a few years ago for sale.

Makes me jealous but boy is it ugly

Kevin B.

Big hippy

What's happening here?

1622743303154.png

Is that designed to drive a second rear axle, or?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
2020-Suzuki-Jimny-23.jpg

Lighten Up, Australia, the Suzuki Jimny Lite Is Coming

I've been planning on moving to Australia for awhile... :D

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
We ran across this little gem near Valdez. It was plated in Utah. Had a nice conversation with the guy. As I recall he was from Germany and his wife from Australia. They took a year off work to get lost in the world. They’re headed to South America after leaving Alaska. They’ve had it buried in deep mud and have actually wheeled it pretty hard.

8C8121E9-FD14-4CC6-ADF7-DA8514F8D3AE.jpeg