Today I Want This....

rholbrook

After seeing this, I kinda want a Liberty... and to cut the roof off it! 😆

Build a quick roll cage to beef it back up, a little lift and a set of Wrangler takeoff wheels & tires and it would be a fun, open top beater Jeep!

View attachment 139556
I saw this and was thinking it would now make this cool and a drop off to Sugar House Tent and Awning for a soft top would even make it cooler.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I know a few of you have been looking at a mid life sports car. While not your typical it rips pretty good, rear wheel drive with the proper 3 pedals. This car is my father in-laws been babied since he bought it, never driven in the snow and tucked away nicely in a garage all its life.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I know a few of you have been looking at a mid life sports car. While not your typical it rips pretty good, rear wheel drive with the proper 3 pedals. This car is my father in-laws been babied since he bought it, never driven in the snow and tucked away nicely in a garage all its life.

That would be a fun car!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

These are pretty cool. My son had a G37x for a couple years

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

Those do rip nicely.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’m having a hard time seeing the $30k+ they added to that truck. I mean I know AEV stuff is pricy but daaamn