Today I Want This....

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’d never buy anything from them anyways. We went there once after asking them on the phone if the vehicle was cheaper than competitors because it had been wrecked. They said “nope, never been in an accident”
I showed up and looked at it and the rear bumper was a different shade of white than the rest of the car. I confronted the guy and he said “what did you look up the carfax or something?” I walked out.

Pile of parts

I’d never buy anything from them anyways. We went there once after asking them on the phone if the vehicle was cheaper than competitors because it had been wrecked. They said “nope, never been in an accident”
I showed up and looked at it and the rear bumper was a different shade of white than the rest of the car. I confronted the guy and he said “what did you look up the carfax or something?” I walked out.
I too, had less than honest dealings with one of the owners. I wouldn't go there either.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I too, had less than honest dealings with one of the owners. I wouldn't go there either.
3rd with crap report, test drove a truck reported great maintenance one owner yada yada. Soon as whatever molasses they stuck in the engine came up to temp was knocking like crazy. Made a uturn parked it and thanked them for wasting my time.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Way too expensive (and I feel overpriced) but man, this is so freaking awesome.

2414850-1639727258-145597.jpg

2414850-1639727298-292662.jpg

That’s wild, but it actually just makes me frustrated that Jeep isnt offering the gladiator with a 6.4

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member

Imagine walking into a Chrysler dealer and specing a minivan with a manual transmission, turbo engine, and red velour interior. Whoever did that definitely parties.
Hot rod garage bought one just like that for $2500 it’s their current project. Just had an episode on it this week was going to tag @TurboMinivan when it came up on YouTube

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
One of my youngest memories was my dad riding dirt bikes around the pasture with my older brother. My dad was on a Bultaco 360 Pursang Cemoto and my brother was on an 1980ish yellow/black Yamaha YZ125! You don’t see these pop up for sale often sure wish it was in the cards I’d love to have it.

615AD0FF-775B-4A7F-824B-75295688F7D1.png