Today I Want This....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Hyundai is the undisputed king of automotive design right now with everything from the stunning Ioniq 5, to the clean crisp Sonata, and the practical but fun Veloster. They released their N Vision 74 concept today. A hydrogen hybrid EV concept designed to give you all the benefits of an EV and the range of liquid fuel all packaged in what is probably the most exciting concept I've seen from any manufacturer in years.

I doubt that this will ever get built, but if they do something even remotely similar, they can take my money.

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_10.jpg

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_15.jpg

Hyundai_N_Vision_74_Concept_HFCV_28.jpg

There are some elements to that car . Not in love with the whole package but we all have our thing

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I went down and talked to my friend at the dealership to find out the chances of getting on a list for one. He told me they have an allotment of 3 and 2 are already pre sold to brokers at 30k over MSRP. I think I will wait this one out.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I went down and talked to my friend at the dealership to find out the chances of getting on a list for one. He told me they have an allotment of 3 and 2 are already pre sold to brokers at 30k over MSRP. I think I will wait this one out.

Sell ya a 2011 with a 5.0 🤣 you could do a lot to that motor and suspension for $130,000

Glad to see this version has the proper amount of cylinders though

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I think Whipple's new bolt on supercharger for the 7.3 takes it past 700/700.

Feel a Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard picture here saying something like “I will not supercharge Godzilla when he comes home” “I will not supercharge Godzilla when he comes home”

Will say once Godzilla does arrive bad thoughts are running through my head about what to do with f150 and making it less street friendly

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Feel a Bart Simpson writing on the chalkboard picture here saying something like “I will not supercharge Godzilla when he comes home” “I will not supercharge Godzilla when he comes home”

Will say once Godzilla does arrive bad thoughts are running through my head about what to do with f150 and making it less street friendly
Like swapping a Godzilla into it? 😍