Today I Want This....

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor

6 minutes of your life.... slowing in the corners to 112 and such ;). The sound of that big block wound up is something, eh?

If you haven't already, you need to watch "Driving Fast and Taking Chances". It's a documentary all about Big Red. I watched it on Amazon. IIRC they have 3 different motors they swap in/out of that thing depending on the intended use of it that day. (track time, flying mile run, land speed record, Pike's Peak race, etc)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Today I Want This!

00e0e_bk1lVmzsmaN_1200x900.jpg

4WD Mitsubishi Fuso w/ a flatbed! Toss a small camper on the back and hit the road! Some bigger, AT tires would be great, too.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

Today I Want This!

4WD Mitsubishi Fuso w/ a flatbed! Toss a small camper on the back and hit the road! Some bigger, AT tires would be great, too.
Yes please!

The_Lobbster

Today I Want This!

I saw one of these in person a couple weeks ago at Home Depot in Salt Lake. Was kind of beat up, and definitely a work rig, but I fell in love instantly. I'd love to get my hands on one of these 4x4's.

Kevin B.

Big hippy

Today I Want This!

I can't imagine that being very comfortable for long hours. What's the benefit of one of these over, say, an F series with a camper on the back? That 4cyl diesel can't be much of a powerhouse.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I can't imagine that being very comfortable for long hours. What's the benefit of one of these over, say, an F series with a camper on the back? That 4cyl diesel can't be much of a powerhouse.

Totally agree on your thoughts, the Fuso is just different.

If I went that direction, I'd probably get a newer Dodge Ram 2500 diesel with an aluminum flatbed and a Four Wheel Camper. Set it on 37's with fancy shocks, suspension, bumpers and winch. ?