Today I Want This....

4x4_Welder

Today I Want This!

00e0e_bk1lVmzsmaN_1200x900.jpg

4WD Mitsubishi Fuso w/ a flatbed! Toss a small camper on the back and hit the road! Some bigger, AT tires would be great, too.
If it was based on an Isuzu, yes, but those Fusos are notoriously unreliable, the proper scanning software is dealer only, and parts are very expensive. The biggest issues are from the emissions system, and with that right around the end of the warranty I'd pass.

It is cool, though.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
The guy I bought my Haulmark Motorhome from was making the transition over to a used Prevost. I don't remember what year it was but it was not much newer than the motorhome but about 2.5 times more expensive than the Haulmark. They are definitely well built and luxurious.

Yes, they are nice and if you've ever driven one you will really feel the difference. Our 2003 Monaco Dynasty is pretty nice and was around $430k when new (we purchased it when it was 4-years old) but nowhere near the same ballpark as a Prevost or Newell. I've done a lot of upgrades and mine handles fantastic but when I get into a Prevost it's a different world altogether. I keep telling my wife one day we will have one but today it's merely dreaming.

Mike

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped

The_Lobbster

I remember seeing a pair of those snorunner's at a pawnshop about 8 years ago in Nebraska, was like $1500 for both. I thought they were interesting, but Nebraska never got enough snow to warrant me buying them. Now I wish I had!

ID Bronco

Under $3000 not bad, it would be awesome for ice fishing.

The kid that let me ride it is my son's buddy, hes into it like $300. It was surprisingly fun although it sucked in too little snow and in drifts. If you couldn't float the drift you were sunk. It is really light though. This kid picked it up in a honda civic by pulling pins and breaking it down. Cool machines.