Today I Want This....

Corban_White

Today I want this:

I went and checked it out, hoping that I could trade a rifle or two for it. Turns out the owner is an older gentleman that isn't into guns much. So the search for an enduro that I can trade a gun or two on continues.

That is SOOOO much money for what it is! I had one several years back and while it was a decent first bike, (I only paid $200 but it needed a seat and a carb rebuild) for over $2k there are lots of better options.

Tonkaman

Is this just stucco mesh?
c5cd2092-8a75-4bd6-ab48-181c086e3a39-jpeg.126073

being the *.gov, I'm sure it is but some .gov contractor just adds a special coating to make finitely "better" or it's made out of slightly different materials and the taxpayer pays 600+% more?

It is essentially it is just expanded metal, and for personal use that would work just fine. The tricky part with commercial buildings is providing documents proving they are a proper assembly that is specified by an engineer. Essentially passing liability onto someone else.

These come in a range from 18g-9g and diamond size of 1/2“- 1&1/2”.

stimmie

That is SOOOO much money for what it is! I had one several years back and while it was a decent first bike, (I only paid $200 but it needed a seat and a carb rebuild) for over $2k there are lots of better options.

That's what I think too. Unfortunately the lowest he'd go is $1500. He paid $1900 7 months ago, said he got it from Ogden City. So, I still gotta see if I can find one I can swap an M44 Mosin Nagant and or a Remington 7600 .270. If you see something send them my way :)

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
That's what I think too. Unfortunately the lowest he'd go is $1500. He paid $1900 7 months ago, said he got it from Ogden City. So, I still gotta see if I can find one I can swap an M44 Mosin Nagant and or a Remington 7600 .270. If you see something send them my way :)

If it was a newer xt230, it's worth $1500-$1800.
1986 Xt 225? Meh and old as crap.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oh man!

I want this one.

64930143-88D6-46DF-AAE1-35469FFBC376.jpeg3014153E-C826-4842-B63E-EB579E823220.jpeg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Expo/tow rig/motorcycle race support rig?

Not sure why I think this is so cool...

Cool except for that engine....

nnnnnate

Supporting Member

West Valley doesn't allow shipping containers but I wonder if this is different enough it'd be alright. On the other hand I am trying to win the "Clean and Beautiful" award so maybe its not worth the risk. The shed needs to be on the side of my house and won't be hidden behind a fence, just trees and shrubs.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

West Valley doesn't allow shipping containers but I wonder if this is different enough it'd be alright. On the other hand I am trying to win the "Clean and Beautiful" award so maybe its not worth the risk. The shed needs to be on the side of my house and won't be hidden behind a fence, just trees and shrubs.
Hmm. Those are kinda cool.

4x4_Welder

How much do those weigh? I'd love to have a shipping container for storage here but the only way to get one into the backyard is via crane.