Today I Want This....

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
When we both get our dream cars, we can have a race. Your white New Balances vs. my Piloti's.

After my last knee surgery (lateral release-11 years ago), you'd kill me in a foot race for sure. Haven't run since. Not at all a fan of that doc

I'm not even sure what my "dream car" is. There's about 20-30 in the top that my daughter calls a "tier 1" car. Maybe 100-200 more in a "tier 2" category. After that it kind of doesn't matter? At any given car show, I could find a dozen or so interesting cars for me. I definitely prefer American muscle/pony cars, mid-50s to early 20's cars to most other things.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I'm not even sure what my "dream car" is.
This is where I am. If you pinned me down right now I'd probably say some flavor of early Camaro, but for a long time it was a 65 Mustang I wanted, and then it was a Corvette, and it'll probably be something else soon. I've got a massive soft spot for early 2000s Japanese sports touring cars. I'd give up a testicle for a chance to buy a Mark 4 Supra or RX7 at a decent price. Except I probably wouldn't fit...

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Kevin I had a 88 FC RX7 and you probably would have fit those things were quite spacious. The guy that had the shop across the way from me had an FD and the interior was smaller.
I wished mine was white and had a turbo so I could make believe I was a drift racer speeding down a Touge against Takami.
But instead I was just melting junkyard tires at every stoplight with NA blue on blue on blue GXL that some ding dong before me had painted all the dash vents and interior plastic trim yellow.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
My dream car is a brand new Lexus LS in silver with 35% tint all around.

Or one of those mini vans with the built in vacuum and a couple more kids to fill it.

Edit: I'm serious. I do want another kid but my wife says no. I saw one of those fancy vans at a float preview for the July 24 parade probably 5 years ago and it blew my mind. Plus, what's cooler than a vehicle that can carry a mess of people, can handle a full sheet of plywood, AND will fit in the garage without anything special? That's right, nothing.

Last edited:

Kevin B.

Big hippy
My dream car is a brand new Lexus LS in silver with 35% tint all around.

Or one of those mini vans with the built in vacuum and a couple more kids to fill it.

Edit: I'm serious. I do want another kid but my wife says no. I saw one of those fancy vans at a float preview for the July 24 parade probably 5 years ago and it blew my mind. Plus, what's cooler than a vehicle that can carry a mess of people, can handle a full sheet of plywood, AND will fit in the garage without anything special? That's right, nothing.
I'm all about a minivan in the driveway. The wife won't hear it though.

4x4_Welder

I didn’t even know these existed until today but now I need one. I’d have to make a stroller attachment, shopping cart attachment etc.
imagine cruising through Disneyland on one of these bad boys!

I’d never walk again!!!!
View attachment 146255
Hammond_2166826b.jpg