Tools for sale: sawzall, jack, sand blaster, + more

sixstringsteve

Cleaning out the garage, time to get rid of some stuff.

48" black Hi-lift jack. Barely used, always stored inside. Could use the pin rebuild kit. $30

Sand Blaster, good shape. Add sand, hook it up to your compressor, and sand blast away. - $30

IMG_2757.JPG

I'd like these gone quickly. I'd rather not hold them, unless we're friends.

text/call/pm

steve

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

come and get it, I want this stuff GONE. First one to come get it gets it. I've still got stuff that I'm "holding" for someone who called dibs on it two years ago :rofl:

Table saw is sold.

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I know Tacoma has dubs on the sawzall but i might be interested if he doesn't come through. How many amps is it? It'll say on the side of the body on a sticker.

sixstringsteve

It's either 12 or 14 amps. I don't do dibs unless someone has made an appointment to pick it up, I just need this stuff gone.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Steve, are you going to the Teraflex show? I'm up in Vernal until pretty close to then.

I'll take that router too, if you still have it. I can always use a spare. :D

sixstringsteve

Sawzall is gone.

Tacoma, unfortunately I 'm not going to the Teraflex show. I'll be spending every spare second on my truck for the next few weeks.

airmanwilliams

if your around tomorrow steve and if you want me to tacoma I can go down there and pick up those boxes for you and I can bring that bearing tool over steve. just a thought, let me know.