Tools/rigs stolen from TeraFlex

M

muddyjeep

Wish they could make them slaves of the state for the rest of there miserable lives!
Make em go bust rocks and dig ditches till there dead!
It's too damn bad our court system has become so damn soft!!!!!!!!!
It's time people get what they deserve!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
^HAHA, YA...

I saw this on the news, and figured it was the Teraflex one - despite the news reporting that it was a Jeep Cherokee.. I knew it wasn't from the video..

Bart

Glad they caught them, but will prolly never get compensation for the rigs. Saw that on the news this morning. Hope they nail them to the wall.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Glad they caught them, but will prolly never get compensation for the rigs. Saw that on the news this morning. Hope they nail them to the wall.

I still get a few bucks once or twice a year from that knucklehead that stole my Suburban. I might have received $200 or so from him over the last five years? So he's almost paid me back what I paid for towing/storage now. :D

jeepers

little scum bag worthless non working f@$ks i say hang them from a tree for a beat down old cowboy stile ooooo this gets under my skin i wanna hunt them down i wish wall mart sold hunting tags for ppl like this we need to more than what the law gives out . sorry for the spelling