Other Region Top Truck Challenge Help needed

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Sorry for the short notice, but the security company that provided security for Top Truck Challenge in Hollister CA fell through. So if any one want to go out there and help build the courses with me and provide security let me know. It starts next Monday in CA.
Duties:
Control the people that get into the park
crowd control around the events
Use the radio to call around to other security guys
use list and check for wrist bands of who can be where
patrol around the tank trap to keep people behind the yellow tape
etc.....

Pros: Get to be involved with TTC
free T-shirts
after hours wheeling in the Hollister Hills offroad park
camping with staff and competitors
If we get enough people to help we can take turns and watch some of the events
Hit the rubicon trail on the way home
Good time and great people.
bring your own camping gear
some meals provided by local barbeque place......its to die for!!!

Con:
Short notice
Its in CA
No pay

Let me know soon if you are interested.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
How long is the event this may be as close to ttc as I ever get, and any hotels close

It is a week long form Monday til Friday. I head out this weekend . We all camp at the e campground there so bring a tent or camper, they have water, hot showers, bathrooms,etc. You can get a hotel in Hollister if you like, but it is fun to hang out with the crew and competitors and wheel some of the trails. It is a good time, Work during the day and kick back and hang out the rest of the time.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
give me a call today if you can.

We will work from Tuesday, Wednesday, THursday. Each day about one hour guarding the gate and only letting the right people in, then we need crowd control at each event. Keeping spectators back away from the obstacles and such. This is a good time to watch the event live. Then in the evening we are free to wheel the park (bring your buggy!!!!), hang out around the camp fire, and several times they will feed us ManSmith Barbeque!!! Yumm!!

blznnp

I wish I could go, already scheduled to do some camping though, would be a awesome opportunity and also would get to see someone I know compete.