Toyo Time - Buy 3 Get 1 Free Special Event

Coco

Supporting Vendor!
Supporting Vendor
Ok, I think she's into it, it's just a matter of getting it down there to get it done. I'll work on that.

And you don't have the ht II's? It's a 99% road driven 2017 Cherokee, but I'm trying to explain to her that the all terrains aren't that aggressive and they'll be way better in the snow.
Sorry for the delay Cody, I just got back in town from Trail Hero. My warehouse has the AT IIs, so I could have them here the following business day from time they are ordered.

The AT IIs I have on order and will be back into the warehouse by end of the week, or middle part of the following.

Coco

Supporting Vendor!
Supporting Vendor
The ht ii's are on order? What's the price on them?
The HT IIs my warehouse has on hand ($583.63 - the AT IIs are on order and have the ETA posted earlier. CORRECTION: they just got in, so they are in stock at my warehouse also. The AT II price out the door would be: $635.11.
Price on a set of 305 55 r 20 in a LR E in the AT ll or RT
I have the AT II Extreme in my warehouse, they would be $1138.12 out the door. The RTs are also at my warehouse, and those will be $1202.47 out the door.
P265/70R16 Open Country A/T 2
I have them at my warehouse (again next business day from time of order) $658.71 out the door.

Coco

Supporting Vendor!
Supporting Vendor
****A NOTE FOR EVERYONE THAT WAS LOOKING FOR 40X13.50R17s TOYO HAD A MISTAKE IN THEIR SYSTEM AND WERE SHOWING A 1-2 WEEK DELAY, THEY ARE CURRENTLY BACKORDERED WITH NO ETA AT THIS TIME. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION ON THAT.****