Toyota 4 Inch Lift And More

KILLSHOT

Im about to do a sas on my 92 toyota pickup and am starting to piece out my parts. The first to go is my lift. I have a 4 inch ifs lift kit I put on 3 years ago and have had no issues with it. I also have 2.5 inch ball joint spacers that have only been on the truck a couple months along with OME 2.5 inch rear lift springs that aren't even broken in yet only 50 miles on them!!!! The springs are sitting on top of 3 inch blocks. If you buy the whole setup you will have a solid 6 inch lift. Or if you want to run your stock rear springs and no ball joint spacers you will have a solid 4 inch lift. I don't have a set price on anything yet so if your interested shoot me over a message. I will give somebody a good deal pieced out or all of it. Almost forgot, I also have a nice front skid plate and shocks. Will post pics soon. Any questions feel free to ask.

KILLSHOT

It wont fit on a 2000 tacoma.

I bought the springs for $350 with bushings a couple months ago. I will do $225 for them.

The ball joint spacers I bought for $115 and will sell and ship them for $60

KILLSHOT

I also won't be needing my front drive shaft if anyone needs one. Great shape with no play in it whatsoever.

KILLSHOT

Heres some pics

The first truck pic (red and chrome) is the 4 inch lift with no bj spacers or OME springs. The second truck pic (red and black) is the 4 inch lift with ball joint spacers, OME springs, and 33" tires.

truck1.jpgtruck2.jpgtruck3.jpgtruck4.jpgtruck5.jpgtruck6.jpgtruck7.jpgtruck8.jpgtruck9.jpg

KILLSHOT

UPDATE: Still have the BJ spacers, OME springs, shackles, and four 33 12.5 15 trxus mt tires 80% tread that I would let go for $600 to the RME family.