Toyota axle shafts and third or compete Sami front axle

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Im Looking for front toyota mini axle birfields and maybe shafts, a toyota third and the whole kunckle assembly, or if some one is looking to get rid of a sami front axle id take it off their hands:) I have a employee that is trying to piece together a SAS for his Geo Tracker and he is poor. So anything you guys have for cheap or free that would help, going to try and make it his christmas present thanks let me know:)

airmanwilliams

im sure I could find you a samurai front axle for cheap, should have messaged me. ill post up in our utah suzuki group and get you one. Have your employee join us too the group is titled UTAH SAMURAI AND SIDEKICK OWNERS

airmanwilliams

pm sent with info on two guys so far with samurai axles seth. hope you can get one from them. and they are both up north near you too which is a plus.

airmanwilliams

you kidding yota? dude next time you have spare yota axle stuff message me or im sure seth here would take them for spares for customers or something.

'03_RUBI

Not sure if you can use them but I have a set of 4.10 8" Toyota gears I am going to throw away. Did a gear install and he left the old gears with me.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I just threw some stock birfs and shafts away. Did not think anyone would need them. My bad.

oh man anyone with stock shafts for yotas please dont throw them away i can always use them for my rig or building other axles

wheres the garbage you through it in i will go dig it out haha

Last edited: