For Sale Toyota buggy project

comingdown

Asking Price
$4000.00
Needing to free up some shop space so I'm thinking my project is gonna go. It is a toyota buggy 4 seat chassis. I have a great running 22r with a Weber set up in it, and also have a 22re for it that I was planning on swapping over. Both run good. It is on toyota axles with full hydro steering, 3 link front, 4 link rear with fox air shocks. It has dual cases with a t case ebrake and 4.7 gears and a modified trail gear dual case cross member with bomb proof t case and motor mounts. I have a 15 gallon fuel cell with mounts that are brand new. Axles I was told have 4.10 gears. One is welded and the other is a lunchbox locker. They came from a donor truck. I was gonna swap them out for 4.88s with new lockers because they feel sloppy, but still are drivable. I haven't been in the front axle but was told it had dirty 30s. I bought new chromoly hubs and creeper locks for the front as well as a knuckle rebuild kit with koyo bearings but they haven't been installed yet. I have the trail gear rear 4 link cross bar but it wouldn't fit the chassis without a lot of work so I bought the ruffstuff rear 4 link brackets. It is everything you need to build a bad ass buggy, just add seats and harnesses and wheels and tires, although I do have some trashed 39.5" tires for mock up as well as 35" maxxis short course tires on toyota wheels I will include. Let me know if you have questions. 8016286990 price is OBO.

comingdown

Okay, so I haven't gotten over to my shop yet, but I found a few teaser pics on my phone. More to come Friday I promise. Anything particular anyone wants to see?

Attachments

• IMG_1763.PNG
    IMG_1763.PNG
    404.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1764.PNG
    IMG_1764.PNG
    420.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1765.PNG
    IMG_1765.PNG
    429 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1766.PNG
    IMG_1766.PNG
    438 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1767.PNG
    IMG_1767.PNG
    345.7 KB · Views: 36

comingdown

I think I'm gonna start parting this thing out.

Chassis 800

Dual cases with e brake 400

Trans 100

22r with Weber 200

22re with fuel pump and harness and ecm 300

Fuel cell 150 with brackets

Full hydro steering w/ 6" double ended ram 600

Front 3 link with fox air shocks minus axle brackets 500

Rear 4 link with fox air shocks 500

Wheel spacers various sizes, new 75

Chromoly hubs for creeper flanges new in box 200 I have 2 pairs

Creeper flanges 75 I have 2 pairs

Knuckle rebuild kit with koyo bearings 75

Front axle with 6 shooter knuckles that was set up for 3 link and full hydro steering and dirty 30 axles. NO HUBS it has a lunch box locker or it's welded 400

Rear axle bare, was set up for 4 link.

Maxis short course tires mounted on stock Toyota 17" wheels 250

Two suck down winches $40 each

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
any other pics of the parts. im intersted in the cases and or the transmission maybe the motors if you have any intel on them. also im interested in the rear axle. is it a ifs width. v6 thirdmember?

comingdown

No, standard width. 4cyl third. Cases a guy has already asked about, and wants them but I'll let you know. The motors, no intel, but both run well. The 22r ran smooth when pulled. The 22re will fire up, just no fueltank. Ran good is all I know. Haven't been in them. G series forward shift trans.

comingdown

I have a the chassis, brand new fuel cell with mounts, short course tires, and some chromoly hubs and creeper flanges left. Also have the knuckle rebuild kit with koyo bearings. Make me an offer if your interested in any of it.