Toyota Sequoia

Omgbecki

A quick search didn't give me much. Looking for anyone who has built or know of 1 that has been. My girlfriend has given me permission to play with her toyota. It's a 04 2wd. Looking at 2-3 inch lift, fiberglass or such fenders. Any prerunner examples would be great as that's what we agree on. Also any tried and true info on performance like forced induction, tuners or such. Thanks in advance

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Following, I've been thinking about the OME 2862 springs (+OME60020 shocks) for the rear and the OME 2885 (+ 90004 shocks) in the front.

Sequoias are weird it's like 5 years ago folks wanted to lift them then it just stopped without any feedback or followup on if they were happy with it or not. I need to do something with mine, I think my rear shocks are about done at 200k miles and I might as well do the springs when I'm there because it's looking like I load it up with 4 kids and camping gear and drive down rough roads. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Following, I've been thinking about the OME 2862 springs (+OME60020 shocks) for the rear and the OME 2885 (+ 90004 shocks) in the front.

Sequoias are weird it's like 5 years ago folks wanted to lift them then it just stopped without any feedback or followup on if they were happy with it or not. I need to do something with mine, I think my rear shocks are about done at 200k miles and I might as well do the springs when I'm there because it's looking like I load it up with 4 kids and camping gear and drive down rough roads. :D

Many Sequoia builds still happening. We sell OME and Dobinsons components for them somewhat regularly. A small fraction of the LC, Tun/Tac/4rnr stuff but still present. My buddy Ryan has this amazing beast 😎

33D15223-A1DC-414D-8E07-C16E949864B6.jpeg

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
A friend of mine lifted his 2004 Sequoia a few years ago. He still loves it. I don't remember the components we used, but he called Cruiser Outfitters and ordered all the lift stuff from them. IIRC, we used 100 series parts for the rear, and Tacoma/Tundra stuff for the front. At any rate, you can't go wrong calling Cruiser Outfitters and ordering from them. 801.563.1277. Any of those dudes can help (and are great), but Bryce and Chris are top notch!

There are superchargers floating around for the 4.7. I would look at iH8mud.com or general google to find one. I am not aware of a tuner that works with Toyota engines.

I don't know about fiberglass fenders. You many have to adapt Tundra or Tacoma fenders if that is what you can find if not Sequoia specific.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
A buddy of mine put a kit from these guys on his '04 Sequia:

Omgbecki

A buddy of mine put a kit from these guys on his '04 Sequia:
Thanks. Pretty good place to start