Toys 'R' Us

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Dammit......You guys just made me return $300 worth of christmas toys. maybe i will use the money on a gun!

thx for the info!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
My two kids are going to have a good Christmas and I am happy to say that Toy's R Us was not included in any of that, where in past years they were a major player.

The stories recalled about uniformed and on-duty officers is crazy to the point it is hard to believe

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Same here, spent our money elsewhere this year. We spend a lot there last year. I don't want to spend my money at a place that believes I shouldn't be able to protect myself and my family.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Good idea. The following email has been sent to contactus@toysrus.com and press@toysrus.com

I am sure you have been informed of these anti-firearm issues, but I wanted to add to what you may have seen. Please read this thread and be informed. I especially would like you to read the information relayed from "fuzzy" along with the others who are avoiding your stores. I am one of those who even though I have several young kids will not be shopping in your stores until the common sense returns. Thank you

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?p=732300