Trail closure

demon jeep

Banned
Trail closer

I was just informed that Bear wallow a trail near Moon lake is in the works to be closed as of next year. The trail is used by hunters campers and some atvs. last year they closed it of to atvs. now they want to close the hole area do to missuse of people. The trail goes about 5-8 mile threw some very pretty land w/ some historic land. The trail (pigon water) that come from Rock creek side will be closed at the tribal land so there is another 4 miles of trail gone.\
I will be getting a holed of the clubs in the Roosevelt area and U4WDA to see if we can keep this open. If we let them close this trail then they will start with alot more out there.
I know that alot of people from Salt lake and Utah countys go out that way. let see if we can work together and keep it open.

I will report back on the news.

demon jeep

Banned
limegrnxj said:
is the missuse form people going of the trail or is there garbage all over the place?

Well kind of both. Last time I was up there there was a little bit of garbage
but mostly people trying to drive up big hill that go no were, and just driving all over the place. There were huge ruts that were out in a medow that had a great veiw of the valley befo but know all you see is huge rutts. :(